President & CEO
MoXenial Consulting Inc.
12717 W. Sunrise Blvd., Suite #110
Sunrise, FL 33323
ABOUT BRENDA MOXLEY, OUR PRESIDENT AND CEO
Drawing upon her 26 years of diversified law enforcement experience with the FBI, Brenda Moxley has a proven track record of being proactive in identifying solutions to potential risks. Ms. Moxley has a reputation for integrity and dedication. Ms. Moxley is recognized in her field for strong leadership and effective program management. While in the FBI, Ms. Moxley served in multiple field offices and FBI Headquarters. Ms. Moxley’s portfolio includes experience working criminal, counterterrorism, international operations, and national security matters. Ms. Moxley recently retired from the ranks of FBI at the executive level and took a position as the Director of Community Security with a Non-Profit organization serving Miami-Dade County. In this role, she provides security consultation and guidance, with a focus on critical infrastructure protection, preparedness, and crisis management response. Ms. Moxley provides training and education to community leaders and collaborates with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies in furtherance of intelligence sharing.
Ms. Moxley served as an Adjunct Faculty with the FBI’s Leadership and Development Program where she developed curriculum and instructed on a wide range of topics. She is certified as a Police & Defensive Tactics Instructor. Drawing upon this experience, Ms. Moxley has been a keynote speaker at conferences and seminars at the local, national, and international level.
Over the course of her FBI career, Ms. Moxley received many awards for her outstanding service, including multiple Federal Law Enforcement Officer Awards for Investigative Excellence. She received the Department of the Army Achievement Medal for Civilian Service for Meritorious Achievement, related to a National Security investigation. Ms. Moxley was honored by the United States Attorney’s Office with an award given to top ranking women in federal law enforcement.
Certifications & Skills
- FBI Certified Leadership and Development Adjunct Faculty – Certified to teach/facilitate Criminal & Violent Crime, Criminal/Major Offender, Kidnapping Matters, Counterterrorism Matters, Team Building, and Leadership. As a Subject Matter Expert, assist with curriculum development, participating in and facilitating as lead instructor in focus groups and seminar instruction on topics such as; Building High-Performance Teams and Leading in an Operational Environment.
- Developed curriculum and instructed in the private sector on a variety of topics including; Building Warrior Women, Situational Awareness, On-Line Security, and Senior Safety
- Security Committee Member for private schools and religious institutions. Wrote Security policy and procedures and grant requests.
- FBI certified Police Instructor, Defensive Tactics Instructor, and Fitness Instructor
- Field Counselor to a New Agents’ Class at Quantico, Virginia
- Counterterrorism Training
- Domestic Extremism Training
- Maintains a Security Clearance
- Regional Domestic Security Task Force (RDSTF)
- Miami-Dade County Association of Chiefs of Police
- Broward County Chiefs of Police Association
- Women in Charge (WIC)
- FBI Agents Association
- Society of Former Special Agents
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer’s Association (FLEOA)
- Tamra H. Sheffman Breaking the Glass Ceiling Award presented by Florida International University and the Jewish Museum of Florida – 2018
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer Award for Investigative Excellence presented to the Violent Crimes Task Force and Child Exploitation Task Force – 2015
- The Violent Crimes Task Force and HIDTA squad received the Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award – 2015
- Leadership Development Top 12 Knowledge Award – 2013
- Leadership Development Certificate of Recognition – 2011
- Women in Law Enforcement Leadership Award – 2008
- Department of the Army Achievement Medal for Civilian Service for Meritorious Achievement – 2003
- Nominated for the Attorney General’s Award for Excellence in National Security – 2003
- United States Attorney’s Office Outstanding Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award – 2002
- United States Attorney’s Office Outstanding Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award – 2001
- Investigative Awards from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children – 1999
- Numerous Investigative Excellence Awards and recognition